Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This has been my favorite Chicken pot pie recipe for years. It's so creamy and it couldn't be easier!
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canchunky vegetable soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 6 refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a medium saucepan stir flour into soup. Stir in milk and pepper.
- Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook for 1 minute more.
- Stir in chicken and cream cheese. Heat through, stirring to melt cream cheese.
- Pour hot chicken mixture into three 10-ounce.
- custard cups. Separate the biscuits and arrange 2 biscuits atop each custard cup.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or till biscuits are golden brown.
Thank for this great receipe Mika!! This is perfect for my husband and myself....love it.