Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super fast and something we really like.
- 1⁄2 cup basil pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups cubed cooked seasoned chicken breasts
- 9 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions, drained
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, warm the pesto and cream.
- Add the chicken and pasta and toss until well mixed and heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a large bowl and pass the Parmesan.