A tasty one dish meal from Kraft. They kept it quite light, and it's still creamy and comforting. You can use any shaped pasta and try to go for the high fibre ones. Smart Pasta has the most fibre, but you can use whole wheat or whatever your favourite is. I listed whole wheat so the nutritional count would be better and Zaar doesn't accept Smart Pasta. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat rotini pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese spread
- 3/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 2 tablespoons lowfat parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Cook pasta as per package directions, adding broccoli for the last 3 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, heat large nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Stir in broth; simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Add cream cheese; cook and stir on low heat 1 minute or until melted. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- 3Drain pasta and broccoli. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 8 inch square baking dish; cover.
- 4Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 3 minutes or until melted. Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken, Pasta and Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.7
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 391.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat parmesan cheese