Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I created this pasta when I found myself stuck at home with hardly any food. It's creamy, rich, and increadibly simply. You'll find most of the ingredients just lying around your house, just waiting to be used.
- pasta (any kind)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 dash onion salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can canned chicken
- Combine all ingredients, except for the canned chicken, in saucepan and cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring constantly.
- Once heated, shred chicken and add to sauce. Leave on heat for 1-2 minutes, continuing to stir.
- Serve over pasta.
Everyone loved it, I used the 98% fat free soup and no one noticed.
This is very good!!! It was quick easy to make. I thought it was a little too thick at first, so I poured a little bit of the chicken juice in it to thin it down just a little bit. It helped and gave it a little bit more flavor. This might even be good with tuna fish instead of the chicken. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring '08.