1/3 Photos of Creamy Chicken & Pasta
Prepare this ahead of time, then when your guests arrive, pop the pan in the oven and spend time with your guests! Also works great with almost any kind of pasta: layered like lasagna, stuffed in manicotti or big seashells, mixed willy-nilly with linguine or elbow macaroni. So many choices! Double the recipe, make two pans, freeze one and cook the other right away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package pasta
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons minced onions (dried or fresh)
- 2 teaspoons chives (fresh or dried)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups chicken meat, cooked & cubed
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, chopped, drained (thawed)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, diced, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1Preheat oven to 350; grease a 13x9 pan; cook pasta according to package directions; drain; set aside.
- 2On stove or in microwave, heat cream cheese briefly to soften; stir until smooth; add onions, chives and Parmesan cheese; stir to blend well.
- 3Reserve 1 cup of cream cheese mixture; set aside.
- 4Combine remaining cream cheese mixture with chicken, broccoli, pimiento, and pepper. Mix with pasta of choice (ie., layer lasagna, stuff manicotti or shells, etc.) and arrange in 13x9.
- 5Spoon reserved cream cheese mixture over the top; sprinkle with paprika.
- 6Cover tightly with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes (heated through).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.5
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 135.9 mg
- Sodium 476.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: