1 hr 15 mins
Kaitlin Cav's Note:
Quick and easy dinner made with Swanson Chunk Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can swanson premium chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Swanson chicken broth
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans water
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1In a large pot over medium heat, saute the vegetables in olive oil for about 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- 2Add the drained can of chicken and stir.
- 3Season the chicken and vegetables with salt and pepper. Stir.
- 4Increase the heat to medium-high and add the chicken broth plus 2 cans of warm water and stir.
- 5Allow the soup to simmer for 15 minutes then add the uncooked pasta and seasoning. Stir.
- 6Let the soup simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Add the condensed soup, stir until the broth is creamy and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Orzo Soup
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 1770.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 23.9 g