This tetrazzini is made extra creamy by using cream cheese!!! I love this with leftover turkey from the holidays!
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 7 -10 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 -2 cup chopped cooked chicken or 1 -2 cup cooked turkey
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook and stir onion and celery in butter in a large skillet on medium heat until tender.
- Add broth, cream cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Add all remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Mix lightly.
- Transfer to 13x9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes.