Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This might taste a little bland for some adults, but just right for babies 1 year and up. I used leftover chicken, maybe 1-2 cups.
- Spray large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add chicken & sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add broth & gravy, mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add noodles & mushrooms.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover & simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream & ketchup until blended.