Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This might taste a little bland for some adults, but just right for babies 1 year and up. I used leftover chicken, maybe 1-2 cups.
- 1 lb chicken meat, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 2 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Spray large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add chicken & sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add broth & gravy, mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add noodles & mushrooms.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover & simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream & ketchup until blended.