Delicious and very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 -6 celery ribs, diced
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 6 medium carrots, diced
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (8 oz.)
- 1Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion and celery and saute until tender.
- 2Stir in chicken and next nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes.
- 4Stir in milk and return to a simmer.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6If you like a thinner soup add more milk or water as desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.0
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 166.9 mg
- Sodium 1852.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 46.5 g