Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and very easy.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 -6 celery ribs, diced
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 6 medium carrots, diced
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (8 oz.)
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion and celery and saute until tender.
- Stir in chicken and next nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes.
- Stir in milk and return to a simmer.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- If you like a thinner soup add more milk or water as desired.