Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite quick chicken soups. Cooks in 15 minutes and you won't believe how good it is!
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 3 boneless chicken thighs, cut fine
- 907.18 g low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 2 (503.20 g) package Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, roasted chicken flavor
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 baby carrots, grated
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in pan and saute chicken til browned.
- Add rest of ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring to break up rice.
- Simmer for 15 minutes and enjoy!