Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favorite quick chicken soups. Cooks in 15 minutes and you won't believe how good it is!
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 3 boneless chicken thighs, cut fine
- 907.18 g low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 2 (503.20 g) package Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, roasted chicken flavor
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 baby carrots, grated
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in pan and saute chicken til browned.
- Add rest of ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring to break up rice.
- Simmer for 15 minutes and enjoy!
I loved this recipe Marie, it was so quick and easy. I pre-cook chicken and freeze it into 2 cup or 1 cup packets for easy quick meals, I precook and bag and freeze rice in 1 and 2 cup bags as well. So it made it that much faster. I used 2 cups pre cooked chicken... 2 cups precooked rice, and everything the same as your recipe. I used 1 tsp of dried parsley as that was all I had in the house. My family really enjoyed this one! Thank you!! :)