Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favorite quick chicken soups. Cooks in 15 minutes and you won't believe how good it is!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 boneless chicken thighs, cut fine
- 32 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 2 (8 7/8 ounce) packages Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, roasted chicken flavor
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 4 baby carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in pan and saute chicken til browned.
- Add rest of ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring to break up rice.
- Simmer for 15 minutes and enjoy!
I loved this recipe Marie, it was so quick and easy. I pre-cook chicken and freeze it into 2 cup or 1 cup packets for easy quick meals, I precook and bag and freeze rice in 1 and 2 cup bags as well. So it made it that much faster. I used 2 cups pre cooked chicken... 2 cups precooked rice, and everything the same as your recipe. I used 1 tsp of dried parsley as that was all I had in the house. My family really enjoyed this one! Thank you!! :)