Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe and put my spin on it and WOW!! My husband loved it. Now I'm fixing it for friends and family. Pretty easy too! Lots of flavor!
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- olive oil
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 cups panko Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, Progresso
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mince garlic.
- Saute minced garlic in olive oil over medium heat in a skillet for a couple of minutes.
- Add mushrooms and saute.
- Spray 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on bottom of dish.
- Beat 2 eggs into a dish.
- Add rosemary, pepper, and oregano.
- Salt both sides of chicken.
- Dredge chicken in seasoned egg mixture.
- Roll chicken in bread crumbs.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Brown both sides of chicken in skillet.
- Add chicken on top of mushrooms.
- Combine stock and soup until it is blended.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package.
- Serve creamy chicken and mushrooms over fettuccine.