Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great dish to serve on a summer evening. The sweet flavours are beautifully enhanced by the curry.
- 1⁄4 honeydew melon, balled
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 2 tablespoons water chestnuts, sliced
- 100 ml nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Combine melon, chicken, celery, grapes, and water chestnuts in a bowl; toss well.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and curry powder.
- Gently stir sauce into salad until well coated.