1 hr 10 mins
The classic Italian dish goes casual atop a cheesy crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup sweet marsala wine (chicken broth can be substituted)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2Spray 13x9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Unroll pizza crust dough in pan; press dough to edges of pan.
- 4Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Add chicken; cook about 7 minutes, turning frequently, until lightly browned.
- 7Remove chicken from skillet; cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- 8Set aside.
- 9To same skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and the butter.
- 10Add onions and mushrooms; cook over medium-high heat about 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- 11Stir in garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 12Stir in wine; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until wine is reduced by half (about 6 tablespoons).
- 13Stir in whipping cream, parsley, salt, pepper and chicken.
- 14Reduce heat; simmer uncovered about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick and creamy.
- 15Sprinkle pizza crust with 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- 16Spoon chicken mixture evenly over cheeses.
- 17Top with remaining cheeses.
- 18Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until cheeses are melted and crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Marsala Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 348.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: