Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is very good--I've made it with tuna too.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 3⁄4 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tortillas
- In medium saucepan, melt butter and blend in flour.
- Add milk and chicken broth; cook over medium heat. Stir until thickened.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 10 minutes.
- Spoon filling into tortillas and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.