Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook4 hrs 30 mins
Good for leftover turkey or chicken.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken in the Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs chicken, cooked, deboned and shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ounce Italian salad dressing mix, dry
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup corn, kernels
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Add all ingredients to crock pot except cream cheese.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add cream cheese and cook for 45 minutes on low.
- Stir well and remove chicken and vegetables to bowl.
- Place sauce in gravy bowl to pour on top of chicken.