1/2 Photos of Creamy Chicken in Rice
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe was one of the 'usuals' at my house when I was little- Even so, we never got tired of it! It is a super easy recipe, and you can play around with it: For the soup, you can either use two cans of cream of mushroom, or one can each of cream of mushroom and cream of celery. For the chicken, you can use boneless skinless chicken breasts, or chicken legs. I truly hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (Or can cream of mushroom and 1 can of cream of celery)
- 1 cup long grain rice (Not minute rice)
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (chicken legs or other kinds work as well)
- 1Rinse off chicken pieces.
- 2Mix rice and cans of soup together.
- 3Add 1/2 cup of milk, if you wish.
- 4Place the chicken on top of rice mixture.
- 5Sprinkle 1/2 of the dry onion soup mix on top of the chicken, or just sprinkle salt and pepper as desired.
- 6Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- 7Remove foil for the last 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken in Rice
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 1578.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 32.1 g