Recipe by Jules211
This came from putting 3 or 4 recipes together. Who would have thought it could be this good. The family loved it. And it was all left-overs. I served this with a nice green salad. Hope you enjoy.
- 6 ounces egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 2-quart oval casserole or a 9x13x2 pan.
- Cook noodles according to package.
- Drain and set aside.
- Sauté onions, celery, and carrots 5 minutes over a low heat or until soft.
- In a large bowl (I used the pot i cooked the noodles in) mix the soups, the cream cheese and the milk until smooth.
- Add the chicken, ham, noodles and peas.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the swiss cheese.
- Pour into the prepared pan you are using and bake covered for 35-45 minutes until warmed through and bubbly.