Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From the Jan 2003 Pillsbury cookbook.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits and 1 cup cheese. Spread in a sprayed 8X8 baking dish. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and stir gently into the top half of the chicken mixture. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Spread the remaining cheese on top and bake for 30 minutes or until biscuits are no longer doughy.