Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from Angel Foods, a cookbook from Lower Bucks County. I had actually gotten this recipe in the early 1970's from a nice lady I was talking to while we waited in a cashier line. Great EASY recipe and the pasta is delicious.
- 12 ounces chicken gravy
- 4 ounces garlic & herb spreadable cheese (like Bousin or Rondele)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups spinach fettuccine, cooked al dente (about 8 ounces uncooked)
- chives or green onion, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, combine gravy and cheese.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
- Stir chicken into sauce and cook until heated throughly.
- Serve over fettucine.
- Sprinkle with chives or scallions.