Creamy Chicken Fettuccine
- Cook fettuccine in boiling water in a saucepan, following packet directions.
- Drain set aside and keep warm Melt 15g butter in nonstick frying pan over med/high heat; add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked.
- Remove from pan and drain on absorbent paper.
- Melt remaining butter in pan over high heat, add mushrooms and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in ham and cream, reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens.
- Return chicken to pan, stir in basil and black pepper to taste and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- To serve spoon sauce over fettuccine.
- Serve with a tossed salad.