Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A non-spicy, gooey fajita filling, from a Kraft cookbook. We like to add chopped tomatos. You can easily spice it up.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 96 inches flour tortillas
- Saute chicken in 2 T oil; set aside (you may need to do 2 batches).
- Saute vegetables in 1 T oil. Add chicken & Mix.
- Assemble fajitas by spreading cream cheese (about 1 T) on tortilla, then adding about 1/2 chicken mixture.