Recipe by kathesoza
This is a recipe I got from my mom. I have changed it a litte over the years. My family requests it a least once a month.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesof kraft Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (1 ounce) packagesmccormick taco seasoning
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) can jalapeno peppers (optional)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium Skillet put a little Veggie Oil in and Cook Chicken.
- Shred Chicken and combine it with seasoning and Cream of Chicken cook in skillet for another 10 min on Medium.
- Add 1 package of Cheese to Chicken and cook just enough to start melting.
- Get baking dish and pour half of enchallada sauce so it just cover the bottom of the dish.
- Take Chicken mixture and divide evenly in to your Tortilla shells.
- Fold over and place seam at bottom of the dish.
- Take the rest of the enchilada sauce and pour over the dish.
- Take the other package of cheese and spread over dish.
- This were you can top it with Jalapeno's if you wish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 just enough to melt cheese.