Recipe by CAREBEARCOOKING
This recipe was give to me by a coworker long ago. It is a favorite over and over again. It is also great for leftovers or lunch the next day!
Top Review by Merlot
We decided to have a bigger lunch today so I thought this sounded very delicious and filling. We were very happy with this dish. Great combination of ingredients.!!!! Thanks for sharing this winner, Carebearcooking.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup (reduced fat is fine)
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, and shredded
- 2 -3 cans chopped green chilies
- 10 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9x13 baking pan.
- Warm cream of chicken soup, sour cream and green chilies in sauce pan or microwave until warm.
- Spray frying pan with non stick spray and cook each tortilla until warm (30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Add about 3 tablespoons of the chicken and 2 tablespoons of sauce to each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking pan.
- Spread remaining sauce over top of enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake@ 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- 10 servings.