Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was give to me by a coworker long ago. It is a favorite over and over again. It is also great for leftovers or lunch the next day!
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup (reduced fat is fine)
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, and shredded
- 2 -3 cans chopped green chilies
- 10 flour tortillas
- Grease 9x13 baking pan.
- Warm cream of chicken soup, sour cream and green chilies in sauce pan or microwave until warm.
- Spray frying pan with non stick spray and cook each tortilla until warm (30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Add about 3 tablespoons of the chicken and 2 tablespoons of sauce to each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking pan.
- Spread remaining sauce over top of enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake@ 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- 10 servings.
We decided to have a bigger lunch today so I thought this sounded very delicious and filling. We were very happy with this dish. Great combination of ingredients.!!!! Thanks for sharing this winner, Carebearcooking.
This is one of my family's favorites--especially my husband. I've never warmed the soup/chilies/sour cream and it turns out awesome. This is definitely a keeper!!!