Recipe by danlynclark
This is one of my favorite meals. It is creamy and delicious. The chopping can take a bit of time, but you can also use a food processor. This is such a versatile recipe, you can substitute and omit whatever you want from it, and it still works out.
Top Review by mike
This was pretty good. Needs some major seasoning to make it perfect. Make sure to add your favorite seasonings to taste to the mixture. I used white corn tortillas and it worked great. Pan fry the tortillas for about 4 seconds per side in oil and drain them on a paper towel to soften them and make them easier to roll. Also, add more chicken to cut down on the sogginess. Once you do this, you will rate 5 stars.
- 2 chicken breasts or 2 cups leftover cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 can black olives, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 package flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken, chop, and set aside Cook garlic, peppers, celery, and onion, put in large bowl with chicken.
- In seperate bowl mix soup, salsa, milk, olives to create sauce Add two thirds of this sauce and all sour cream to veggie and chicken mixture and add two thirds of the cheese.
- Place a couple spoonfuls of mixture into tortillas and roll up.
- Place in greased baking dish Cover with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes on 350.