1/5 Photos of Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Found this recipe in a 'Quick Cooking' and made a few adaptions to suit my tastes and make it a little less time consuming. It reminds me of a dish at a local Mexican restaurant (enchilada de monterray). Very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together soup, green chilies, sour cream and 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- 2Put 1/3rd of this mixture in separate bowl.
- 3Add chicken to remaining 2/3rds.
- 4Place heaping spoonful of chicken and soup mixture on each tortilla shell and place seam side down in greased 9x13 pan.
- 5Top with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20, 25 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.2
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 918.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: