1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
This is a personal tweak on the Campbell's recipe for Chicken Enchiladas. This does make (2) 13X9 pans of good homemade enchiladas, one to eat and one to save for later. For the most part you can give or take on the measurements of the ingredients like more cheese less picante sauce, its all up to you and your family's taste. And I chose to use enchilada sauce on one pan and the remaining filling on the other. In the future I would only top them with enchilada sauce as my family liked that pan better. This is a really large recipe, so feel free to tone it down, I always end up making way too much of something because we always like leftovers, they sure don't hurt a budget. But this is how I made them.
My Private Note
13X9 pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce (give or take depending on your taste)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded (I use 4 large chicken breasts)
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 16 flour tortillas (I buy a pack of 20)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- 2Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder, chicken, cheese, Spread chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- 3Roll up and place, seam down, in a 13X9 baking dish.
- 4Cover with enchilada sauce.
- 5Bake in oven until enchiladas are hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (2797 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2108.4
- Calories from Fat 882
- Total Fat 98.0 g
- Saturated Fat 39.5 g
- Cholesterol 345.6 mg
- Sodium 7668.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 121.0 g