Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An adaptation of what was on the Old El Paso green enchilada sauce can. Surprisingly good!
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 400*.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add diced onion, then garlic.
- While onion is cooking, shred rotisserie chicken. Add chicken, green chilies and cream cheese to skillet. Stir well to combine as the cream cheese melts.
- Once cheese is melted, remove from heat.
- Spoon chicken filling in each tortilla, rolling it up and placing in a 9x13 pan, seam-side down. Once pan is filled with rolled enchiladas, pour enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.