1/2 Photos of Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
This is terrific!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together soup, picante sauce, chili powder, sour cream and 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- 2Put 1 cup of this mixture in separate bowl.
- 3Add chicken to remaining mix.
- 4Place heaping spoonful of chicken and soup mixture on each tortilla shell, roll up and place seam side down in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 5Top with remaining soup mixture, tomatoes, green onions and remaining cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.8
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 1487.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: