Recipe by bsmith1
This is terrific!
Top Review by Chef PotPie
This was quite good and very tasty! I added red pepper flakes to the sauce for some kick, mostly for my husband. I used low fat sour cream and soup, and still it was great. I served it on a bed of shredded lettuce, and my husband will be topping some eggs on the leftovers.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together soup, picante sauce, chili powder, sour cream and 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Put 1 cup of this mixture in separate bowl.
- Add chicken to remaining mix.
- Place heaping spoonful of chicken and soup mixture on each tortilla shell, roll up and place seam side down in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with remaining soup mixture, tomatoes, green onions and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.