Recipe by JanetGomez
Top Review by lazyme
There are really nice enchiladas with a great taste. I used large burrito size tortillas and think that there wasn't quite enough sauce for them - although I'm guessing that there would be plenty of sauce if using standard size tortillas. Thanks for sharing a nice dish that my company enjoyed. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (about 4 oz)
- 10 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Spread about ¼ cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in a 3-qt shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 40 mins or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.