Recipe by KlynnPadilla
From Taste of Home, submitted by Pat Coffee.
Top Review by Scrapbook Lori
Fabulous!! My husband made for dinner tonight, the only changes we made was cutting recipe in half (there are only 2 of us) and using garlic powder in place of onion powder, as we did not have onion powder on hand. Next time will try adding diced onion to chicken mix as well. Yummy, yummy... thank you!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups diced cooked chicken
- 20 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, water, onion powder, cumin, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken. Place 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in two greased 13x9 baking dishes. Combine the soup, sour cream, milk and chiles; pour over the enchiladas.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 - 40 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.