- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa (divided)
- 48 ounces flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, cook chicken, pepper, cream cheese and salsa until blended and cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll and place seam side down in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Melt velveeta and milk together in saucepan until smooth. Pour over tortillas and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Pour remaining salsa over the top. Let set for 5 minutes before serving.