Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are the creamiest enchiladas ever. You can substitute the cheeses to your taste. A dear friend made this for me and gave me the recipe. It was delicious and I can't wait to make it.
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) can chili peppers, drained
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (3 lb) roasted deli chicken, shredded
- 8 ounces colby cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces muenster cheese, shredded
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the soup, sour cream and green chiles. Mix together and pour a small amount of this mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Lay out tortillas. Put a scoop of the mixture and a few spoonfuls of shredded chicken inside each tortilla and roll them all up.
- Place tortillas in baking dish and pour the remaining sour cream mixture over all. Top with shredded cheeses and chopped green onion.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
Really easy to make and tasted amazing!
This recipe was really good and really easy! I could not find corn tortillas in the store so I used flour tortillas and they still turned out really well. I also reduced the baking time to 45 minutes because my oven seems to cook a little bit faster. Next time instead of the munster cheese I think I may use pepper jack to give it a little more spice, but mainly because the munster was too expensive. Also I may throw in a small spoonfull of canned jalapenos into the soup/sourcream mixture to give it some more kick. But all-in-all this was a great recipe, the boyfriend even demanded that I bring some to work today for lunch and it re-heated just fine, thanks bamamom#3!