Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from my best friend. These are fabulous!!! The flavor is wonderful.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned chicken
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Mix together the garlic powder, salt, Rotel, soup and sour cream. Reserve 3/4 of this sauce and set aside.
- To the remaining 1/4 of the sauce, add the chicken and 1 cup of shredded Velveeta cheese. Stir together.
- Fill each flour tortilla with the chicken mixture and roll up.
- Place seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the reserved 3/4 of the sauce with the milk.
- Spoon this mixture over the rolled tortillas and top with the remaining 1 cup of shredded Velveeta cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.