My family loves to eat this and I like that it's so simple to make. By using low and no fat ingredients you can make this healthier without sacrificing any of the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded low-fat Mexican cheese, divided
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1Slice and brown chicken breasts in a large skillet until no longer pink.
- 2Add the green chiles and cubed cream cheese.
- 3Stir together until cheese melts, add black olives and mushrooms.
- 4Combine the enchilada sauce and mushroom soup in a separate bowl, add half to the chicken mixture.
- 5Heat through and remove from heat.
- 6Spray a 9x13 dish with non-stick.
- 7Spread about 3 tablespoons of the sauce mix in the bottom of casserole dish.
- 8Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas, dividing evenly between all of them.
- 9Using 1 cup of the shredded cheese, add to each tortilla.
- 10Roll each tortilla and place in dish, seam side down.
- 11Top tortillas with remaining sauce-soup mix and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- 12Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 586.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat Mexican cheese