Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family loves to eat this and I like that it's so simple to make. By using low and no fat ingredients you can make this healthier without sacrificing any of the flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded low-fat Mexican cheese, divided
- 10 flour tortillas
- Slice and brown chicken breasts in a large skillet until no longer pink.
- Add the green chiles and cubed cream cheese.
- Stir together until cheese melts, add black olives and mushrooms.
- Combine the enchilada sauce and mushroom soup in a separate bowl, add half to the chicken mixture.
- Heat through and remove from heat.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with non-stick.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of the sauce mix in the bottom of casserole dish.
- Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas, dividing evenly between all of them.
- Using 1 cup of the shredded cheese, add to each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla and place in dish, seam side down.
- Top tortillas with remaining sauce-soup mix and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.