Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Collected on the internet and very, very tasty. Feel free to substitute generic products, low-fat or fat-free products - no compromise to the great flavor! Guaranteed to be creamy and delicious.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In large bowl, mix the soup, sour cream, salsa and chili powder.
- Mix 1 cup of the above mixture with the chicken and 1 cup cheese in another bowl.
- Spread a generous amount of chicken mixture down the center of each of the tortillas. Roll up each tortilla and place seam-side down in a 9x13" baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over the enchiladas. Top with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the tomato and green onions over the top of hot enchiladas and serve.