Recipe by rocket_j_dawg
Super easy and delicious recipe I got from our neighbor. I just added the peppers for texture and taste.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups tex-mex cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix chicken, soup, green pepper, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese and 3 tablespoons of the cilantro until well blended.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam sides down, in greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with the salsa and remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minute Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoons cilantro; top with the remaining 1/2 cup sour cream.