Recipe by Budgiegirl
My mom gave me this recipe. It's great if you need a good Weight Watchers recipe to feed a large group. It's also a reasonable amount of points at 4 points per serving.
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
A very good chicken enchilada! I added a little frozen corn and bell peppers to the filling and reduced the sour cream to 3/4 cup. I got 7 enchiladas. The only other thing I would add is a can of diced green chilies - I missed them in this dish. Sprinkled with cayenne which gave a pretty color and a little kick too!
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 10 (8 1/2 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with non stick cooking spray and sauté onion until tender; remove from heat.
- Add soup, tomato, sour cream and 3/4 cup of each cheese and mix well.
- Place 3 TBS on each tortilla, top with chicken.
- Roll tight and place in a Pam sprayed 9x 13 pan.
- Top with remaining soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake uncovered at 35o for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.