Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom gave me this recipe. It's great if you need a good Weight Watchers recipe to feed a large group. It's also a reasonable amount of points at 4 points per serving.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 10 (8 1/2 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- Spray skillet with non stick cooking spray and sauté onion until tender; remove from heat.
- Add soup, tomato, sour cream and 3/4 cup of each cheese and mix well.
- Place 3 TBS on each tortilla, top with chicken.
- Roll tight and place in a Pam sprayed 9x 13 pan.
- Top with remaining soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake uncovered at 35o for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
A very good chicken enchilada! I added a little frozen corn and bell peppers to the filling and reduced the sour cream to 3/4 cup. I got 7 enchiladas. The only other thing I would add is a can of diced green chilies - I missed them in this dish. Sprinkled with cayenne which gave a pretty color and a little kick too!
This recipe was o.k. For me there was too much of a sour cream taste. It over-powered the entire dish. I would suggest cutting the sour cream in half. My DH did enjoy this recipe even though I did not, and he is the one who does not like sour cream. LOL! I will try one more time to make with the sour cream halved. Thanks.
These are very good, easy to make enchiladas. I used whole wheat tortillas(lower carbs) and added 1 small can of diced green chilies for more flavor and left out the tomato. I only made 6 enchiladas, because there really wasn't enough sauce to make 10 and have any sauce for over the tops of them. Thank you, for posting the recipe which I will make again but will double the sauce.