Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From a little recipe booklet I picked up at the grocery.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped and divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 96 inches flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chicken, soup, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese, and 3 tablespoons of the cilantro until well blended.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Place tortillas, seam sides down, in greased 13x9" baking dish. Top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoons cilantro; top with remaining 1/2 cup sour cream.