Recipe by Falon
I got this recipe from a co-worker a couple of years ago. It's delicious and it's much different than the enchiladas we were used to with red sauce out of the can.
Top Review by kmdipaolo
These were great. However, the directions call for sour cream and it is not listed in the ingredients. I didn't add the coriander because I didn't have any. My daughter and I really enjoyed them and will definitely make again.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water, from chicken
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can green chilies (diced)
- flour tortilla
- 1 teaspoon coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Chicken- set aside.
- Mix cream of chicken and chicken broth.
- Cook until bubbly.
- Add 1/2-1c cheese to sauce.
- Cool a little then add 1 cup sour cream and 1 teaspoon coriander.
- Sautè onion and green chiles.
- Add chicken to onion and green chiles.
- Mix in 1 cup of sauce with chicken.
- Use the mixture with chicken for enchilada filling.
- The rest of the sauce will be to cover your enchiladas you will roll into a large casserole dish.
- Cover with the additional cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese melts.