Recipe by Petdrwife
I got this recipe from Quick Cooking. It can be made lowfat also by using the reduced fat soups, sour cream, tortilla's and cheese.
Top Review by AZmommaof2girls
This is our family's new favorite chicken dish. I saute the onions with 1 can of Costco's cooked canned chicken (shredded w/a fork) to save on time and substitute half sour cream, half cream cheese. Our family loves onions so we add green onions to the top and my 3 yr old loves it and always asks for more! It always makes 9 good sized enchiladas for me, using the 10inch flour tortillas. I also cover them with enchilada sauce (either green or red), that way I can use the entire creamy mixture as the filling.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, undrained (ROTEL)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet or saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute onion until tender. Remove from heat.
- Add soup, tomatoes, sour cream, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup mozarella cheese; mix well.
- Place 3 tablespoons on each tortilla;; top with 1/3 cup chicken. Roll up.
- Place seam side down in a 13x9 baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top with remaining soup mixture;sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.