1/3 Photos of Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
I got this recipe from Quick Cooking. It can be made lowfat also by using the reduced fat soups, sour cream, tortilla's and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet or saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute onion until tender. Remove from heat.
- 2Add soup, tomatoes, sour cream, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup mozarella cheese; mix well.
- 3Place 3 tablespoons on each tortilla;; top with 1/3 cup chicken. Roll up.
- 4Place seam side down in a 13x9 baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Top with remaining soup mixture;sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 1035.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 27.6 g