I got this recipe from Quick Cooking. It can be made lowfat also by using the reduced fat soups, sour cream, tortilla's and cheese.
- In a skillet or saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute onion until tender. Remove from heat.
- Add soup, tomatoes, sour cream, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup mozarella cheese; mix well.
- Place 3 tablespoons on each tortilla;; top with 1/3 cup chicken. Roll up.
- Place seam side down in a 13x9 baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top with remaining soup mixture;sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.