Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This comes together quick. I have even prepared it in the morning and put it in the fridge and baked it when i get home from work. I usually serve with re-fried beans and corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes and green chilies (hot or mild)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 4 sliced green onions
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomatoes
- shredded lettuce (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together 1/2 can of tomato with chilies, chicken, cream cheese, and green onions.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining tomato and chilies and sour cream.
- Microwave tortillas 15 seconds or until warm.
- Arrange chicken mixture evenly down center of tortills.
- Roll and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour sour cream mixture over enchiladas and top with cheese.
- Bake covered 40 minutes or if made ahead and refrigerated cook for 60 minutes.
- Garnish with tomato and lettuce.