Prep 15 mins
Cook 26 mins
From Pillsbury Casseroles & One-Dish Meals, October 2002 # 260.
- 340.19 g canpillsbury hungry jack golden layer refrigerated biscuits
- 18.99 g shredded monterey jack cheese (2/3 cup)
- 158.51 ml crisp rice cereal
- 14.79 ml oil
- 226.79 g chicken breast, strips for stir-frying
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 127.57 g canold el paso chopped green chilies
- 283.49 g canold el paso enchilada sauce
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Press each biscuit to form 4 1/2-inch round.
- Place 1 biscuit round in ungreased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4-inch rim.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon each of cheese and cereal into each biscuit-lined cup; press mixture in bottom.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in center.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add cream cheese, chiles, 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce and cilantro; cook and stir until blended and cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each cup.
- Cups will be full.
- Bake at 375ºF for 21 to 26 minutes or until edges of biscuits are deep golden brown.
- Heat remaining enchilada sauce.
- Spoon warm sauce over pies.