From Pillsbury Casseroles & One-Dish Meals, October 2002 # 260.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can pillsbury hungry jack golden layer refrigerated biscuits
- 2/3 ounce shredded monterey jack cheese (2/3 cup)
- 2/3 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, strips for stir-frying
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can old el paso chopped green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can old el paso enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- 3Press each biscuit to form 4 1/2-inch round.
- 4Place 1 biscuit round in ungreased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4-inch rim.
- 5Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- 6Spoon about 1 tablespoon each of cheese and cereal into each biscuit-lined cup; press mixture in bottom.
- 7Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 8Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in center.
- 9Reduce heat to medium.
- 10Add cream cheese, chiles, 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce and cilantro; cook and stir until blended and cream cheese is melted.
- 11Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each cup.
- 12Cups will be full.
- 13Bake at 375ºF for 21 to 26 minutes or until edges of biscuits are deep golden brown.
- 14Heat remaining enchilada sauce.
- 15Spoon warm sauce over pies.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pot Pies
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.0
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 1454.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 19.8 g