Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 26 mins
From Pillsbury Casseroles & One-Dish Meals, October 2002 # 260.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pot Pies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) canpillsbury hungry jack golden layer refrigerated biscuits
- 2⁄3 ounce shredded monterey jack cheese (2/3 cup)
- 2⁄3 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, strips for stir-frying
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canold el paso chopped green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) canold el paso enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Press each biscuit to form 4 1/2-inch round.
- Place 1 biscuit round in ungreased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4-inch rim.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon each of cheese and cereal into each biscuit-lined cup; press mixture in bottom.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in center.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add cream cheese, chiles, 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce and cilantro; cook and stir until blended and cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each cup.
- Cups will be full.
- Bake at 375ºF for 21 to 26 minutes or until edges of biscuits are deep golden brown.
- Heat remaining enchilada sauce.
- Spoon warm sauce over pies.