1/2 Photos of Creamy Chicken & Dumplings
This is the best recipe I have found for chicken & dumplings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1in cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 large chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Spray a frying pan with cooking spray then heat on medium. Add the chicken & sprinkle with salt & pepper. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, roughly 5-7 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, pour the water into a large pot then add the bouillon, butter & spices. Add in the cooked chicken & 3 tbsp of the can milk to the broth then simmer over medium-low heat.
- 3Mix the Bisquick, rest of the can milk, & spices together until it forms a sticky dough. (You may need to add a 1 or 2 tbsp of water to make it the right consistency).
- 4Turn the heat up slightly then using a small spoon drop small amounts of dough into the soup to form dumplings. Continue to drop in dough, stirring occasionally, until it is all gone.
- 5Turn the heat back done to low & simmer for 25-30 minutes or until the dumplings are cooked through.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken & Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.0 mg
- Sodium 1003.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: