Recipe by Barb Witherspoon
This dip is creamy and delicious. Easy to make, too. My family always asks me to bring it to any gathering, and it usually disappears pretty quickly.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese (freshly grated is best)
- 1 (5 ounce) can chicken, drained
- more grated parmesan cheese (however much you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce until creamy.
- Fold in Parmesan cheese and chicken.
- Pour into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- Liberally sprinkle more Parmesan on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers.