Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dip is creamy and delicious. Easy to make, too. My family always asks me to bring it to any gathering, and it usually disappears pretty quickly.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese (freshly grated is best)
- 1 (5 ounce) can chicken, drained
- more grated parmesan cheese (however much you like)
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce until creamy.
- Fold in Parmesan cheese and chicken.
- Pour into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- Liberally sprinkle more Parmesan on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers.
Very delicious....I made it for a shower and served it with crackers and torn bread and everyone enjoyed it.
I made this at Christmas time...I added 1 eggwhite beat to stiff peaks and then folded it into the mixture before baking. The result was a very fluffy dip that EVERYONE loved!
I made this last night for a group. I doubled the recipe and had no trouble. Everyone loved it and several people asked for the recipe. It's different and delicious.