Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here is another one from Diabetes Control For Life website with and dinner for one.
- 2 teaspoons mustard, any flavor
- 2 teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, raw
- 1 sweet potato, raw
- 1 cup green beans, cooked
- 1 teaspoon canola margarine, trans-fat free
- 1⁄2 cup grapes (any color)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice; mix well.
- Brush 1/2 of the mustard sauce on chicken and place in a shallow baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake chicken for 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- While chicken is baking, prepare sweet potato and green beans.
- Wash sweet potato, pierce several times with a fork, and wrap in a paper towel. Cook in microwave on high setting for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, turning once after 2 minutes. Keep warm.
- Wash and trim green beans (if using fresh); steam on stovetop or in microwave until crisp-tender.
- Serve chicken topped with remaining mustard sauce and sweet potato topped with margarine.
- Enjoy crisp grapes (washed) for dessert.