Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
My dietitian gave me the recipe during one of my counseling sessions. I told her it was deeelish. Their dietary dept. is really good about working with what you can/can't and will/won't eat for your special diet. Even though they are a hospital, the food there is surprisingly good.
Top Review by Jade-Angel
This was delicious. Seasoned the chicken breast with some salt, pepper and garlic before cooking. I didn't have taragon but it was still really good without it. I served with rice and asparagus - I never want to eat asparagus without this sauce again!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 1 dash garlic powder