Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I wrote this recipe down, but I don't know from where. I have not tried it, but I will soon!! It says to serve with white rice and crusty French bread!!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 lb fresh green beans
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup dijon mustard-mayonnaise blend
- 1 (10 ounce) container alfredo sauce
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, cook 10 - 12 minutes, turning once until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from skillet, keep warm.
- In same skillet, add green beans and water, heat to boiling. Cover and cook 7 - 9 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet, stir until blended. Return chicken to skillet; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 3 - 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bell peppers are crisp-tender.
- *I'm assuming that you would make the Dijon mustard-mayo sauce using equal parts of each. I don't know. If anybody knows, let us know! :).